By uploading your photograph tagged with #OroroWear #OroroStyle, you grant Ororo Wear, its agents, affiliates, and /or related entities (“Ororo”) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, and transferable license to use, store, reproduce, distribute, publish, and modify your uploaded photograph along with your handle in both digital and physical owned channels for all promotional, marketing, advertising, and other commercial purposes.
You represent and warrant to Ororo Wear that
- you are over the age of 18, have the requisite right to transmit, distribute, replicate, and post the User Content,
- you are the copyright owner or have the copyright owner’s permission required to grant the rights to the User Content provided herein,
- you hold the rights necessary to grant the licenses described herein,
- you have obtained the consent of each person, if any, depicted in the User Content,
- you are the parent or legal guardian of each child under the age of 13, if any, depicted in the User Content, and the User Content, and Ororo Wear’s use of the User Content as permitted under these terms and conditions, do not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property rights, publicity rights or other proprietary rights of any third party.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ororo Wear from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from any breach of any of the above representations and warranties.
You expressly release Ororo Wear from any claims, damages, actions, or liabilities arising from Ororo Wear’s use of the User Content as permitted herein.
If at any time you believe that any of the representations and warranties provided above is not correct, you must notify us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and identifying the User Content along with an explanation of the issue.
Copyright and/or Trademark Infringement
If you believe any photograph, image, or User Content posted on the gallery portion of the Ororo Wear website infringes on your trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, please send an email to email@example.com containing the following information:
- the identity of your copyrighted work, trademark, or other rights you claim has been infringed
- description of the allegedly infringing material located on the Ororo Wear website including where the alleged infringing material is located on the Ororo Wear website and the permalink where the material is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- your written declaration that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- your written declaration, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or trademark owner or authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- your physical or electronic signature.
Gift Card Rules
- Employees of Ororo Wear and their respective families are ineligible.
- Limit one prize per household and one entry per person.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes with respect to any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- Ororo Wear, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process or who otherwise violates these rules.
- Ororo Wear reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the sweepstakes, including the substitution of prizes of equivalent or greater value, which changes will become effective upon announcement.
Copies of Rules
Copies of the written sweepstakes rules will be available on our website. You may also receive the rules by mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Ororo Wear,
8021 Flint St, Lenexa, KS 66214, United States.