(Except for "Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going?" Below are the answers to the most commonly asked questions)
1. I did not receive the order confirmation. Has it been fulfilled? Where is my Jacket?
Your order will be delivered within the expected date provided. Please check your spam or junk email for your confirmation email. If you do not receive your order by that date, please contact us at email@example.com
2. Will I be charged customs and import charge?
- a. Sales tax is included in our prices stated on our US website.
- b. For US customers, we cover all customs and import duties on an order value of up to $2,500. If the value of your order is more than $2,500 you will be responsible for any customs and import duties payable.
- c. For orders of less than $2,500, should you be asked to pay any customs and import duties, please keep a proof of payment and contact our Customer Care team using the Contact us panel on the right-hand side of the page and they will arrange a refund of these charges where possible.
- d. Orders to the US over $800 might be subject to customs clearance that may cause a delay to your shipping.
NOTE: If you're ordering from Canada or outside of the US, your order may be subject to customs and import duties. ORORO has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for more information on the current charges.
1. How long does it take to fully charge my battery?
From empty, the battery will take roughly 8 hours to a full charge
2. I misplace my battery/charger. Can I get a new one?
Sure. (For Australia and New Zealand customers, only one additional battery pack can be ordered with one piece of heated clothing. It will take 15-20 days for shipping a SINGLE battery pack to AU for ORORO website orders. AU customers can also order single battery packs via Amazon AU
. New Zealand customers cannot order a single battery pack without clothing due to custom policy.)
3. How long does the battery last?
A fully charged battery will last approximately 8-10 hours on low, 5-6 hours on medium, or 2-3 hours on high heating
4. Does the battery have USB capability to charge my phone?
Yes. There is a USB port on the battery for charging your phone and other electronic devices.
1. Does the jacket come with the battery and charger?
All ORORO heated apparel comes with a battery and charger. We also have replacement batteries available here
2. Which size shall I choose?
Check out the size chart, the actual model’s size or customer reviews to help you decide.
3. How warm is the Jacket?
ORORO heated apparel provides three simple, heating levels: low (40°C/104°F), medium (45°C/113°F) and high (55°C/131°F). All you have to do is press the button to adjust the heat.
4. Can I wear it on the plane or put it in carry-on bags?
All ORORO heated apparel is TSA-friendly.
5. Can I wear it for skiing?
Of course you can! ORORO apparel is made for indoor and outdoor adventures under cold climate, hiking, motorcycle riding, fishing, etc.
6. Interested in being a retailer of ORORO, who I should contact? What is the procedure?
1. My jacket is not heating, how can I fix it? Can I get a replacement?
Here are things you can do:
Step 1: Determine the problem (check if the battery still charges other devices, whether the light is on while charging, etc), send us photos or videos of the problem, if possible. (Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
). You can also refer to our battery instructional video on the official Ororo YouTube channel
Step 2: Once we’ve confirmed the parts are defective, we will send you a replacement.
2. Is there a warranty available? How long does it cover?
ORORO provides the following warranties on all BRAND NEW products purchased directly from ororowear.com or authorized ORORO dealer.
- • 1-Year warranty covering any defects or malfunctions of ORORO apparel heating components.
- • 1-Year warranty covering any defects or malfunctions of ORORO Lithium-Ion battery.
Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Read more here
You can also purchase an extended warranty
within 60 days of your ORORO apparel purchase.
1. How do I wash my jacket? Is it machine washable?
All ORORO heated apparel is machine-washable! Please read the provided instructions before washing.
2. How do I take care of my battery?
To keep it at peak performance, you should fully charge your battery before you use it or store it and then once every 3 months after you store it for the season.
1. The jacket is too big/small for me. Can I exchange it for a different size?
Sure you can. We will gladly exchange all unwashed and unworn heated apparel in its original condition and package within 30 days of receipt. Shipment cost of the return is borne by yours side. Contact us for a return label: email@example.com
2. I regret buying it. Can I get a full amount refund for my clothes?
Sorry to hear that, but sure you can get a refund. First, return all unwashed and unworn heated apparel in its original condition and package within 30 days of receipt. The return shipping cost is paid by the customer(except for the US returns). Contact us for a return label: firstname.lastname@example.org
.Then, with our inspection, a full amount refund will be credited to your payment method.